Green Oak Frames
Producing Green Oak Frame designs has been at the centre of our business since its inception. Cullen Timber Design has first hand knowledge and over twenty years’ experience of designing and building oak structures with a traditional oak framer as part of the team.
Whether you require a traditional frame to enhance a home with additional living space, or a frame that will create a home that is startling in its modernity, we pride ourselves on the versatility of our design capability. Whether your frame is to be hand cut using traditional methods or to be produced using Hundegger CNC machinery, we can offer you advice, guidance and the appropriate level of design detailing.
Cullen Timber Design can:
- respond to the specific needs and requirements of our clients, offering our services with confidence and integrity.
- design beautiful frames that celebrate the aesthetic qualities of the material and honour traditional proportions and jointing techniques.
- take a schematic and design a frame that creates the environment envisaged by the client
- value engineer the frame, ensuring budgetary considerations are addressed, without compromising the integrity of the resulting building.
- design with efficient manufacture and ease of site assembly at the forefront of our thinking
- produce a frame design that will function seamlessly with softwood elements, steel components or masonry structures